Langsung ke konten utama

Stock Market Blog

You have interest in learning stock exchanges? Follow simulation in the BlogShares stock exchanges. BlogShares provide stock simulation game using the blog as a company. Each blog can be claimed by their owners to be able to become a user in BlogShares, so we set the user as the blog itself so that behavior in the stock exchanges at a time into someone who bought shares another blog. Of course, there are two goals in this game that is how we set the blog so that sahamnya high price and manage the money for buy-sell shares that rich.

BlogShares is already long, I know that when my blog entry BlogShares stock exchanges, so I claim is the end user and the simulation of stock.

Quite a lot of bloggers blog in Indonesia there are there, routinely monitor BlogShares blog to determine the value of each blog. Value is seen from the number of links with other blogs, the more certainly will increase the value that will ultimately enhance stock prices blog, other than the number of transactions that affect the fluctuation of stock prices blog. Not escape speculation can occur that can create a blog stock prices suddenly rise, but the operator / moderator can make the policy so that stock prices are down more blog, even anjlok.

There are many terms that I do not understand in the world of stocks, this game just to add insight on the world stock exchanges.

Monitoring of a two sunday this still seems a bit player from Indonesia, I know that some of the blogs that have a transaction record in my Bloglines, accidental BlogShares provide RSS feeds the players. Please see in my Bloglines, collected in the Shares folder.

From the little I had was that most bloggers rich we are, Mr. Blogger, Enda Nasution, the property almost 10 billion. Why do I retire within years aja?: D I had to speculate also have stock BlogDrive and Slashdot, but were forced to re-sale, so have a lot of money.

Komentar